Would you like to have your dividends paid directly into your bank or building society account?
The advantages of having dividends paid this way are:
- more secure than cheques by post
- cleared funds are available to you on the dividend payment date
- no need to pay in each cheque
- avoids the inconvenience of lost, stolen or out-of-date cheques.
To take advantage of this popular and convenient method of payment, shareholders with bank accounts in the United Kingdom should download a PDF of the mandate form (0.02MB). You will need to complete the form and return it to our registrars, Equiniti, at:
For more information you can also visit www.shareview.co.uk.
Overseas payment of dividends
Shareholders whose registered address is outside the United Kingdom may be interested in a payment service that could save them time and money by arranging for their UK dividends to be automatically converted into their local currency and credited directly to their local bank account.
Our registrar, Equiniti, can, with your consent, make future dividend payments on your shares via their Overseas Payment Service (by arrangement with Citibank Europe PLC), providing you with:
- Faster access to your dividends: payments normally credited to your account as cleared funds just days after the dividend payment date – no waiting for sterling cheques to arrive by mail.
- Increased security: reduced risk of non-delivery of your dividend by mail and the possibility of fraud by crediting your account direct.
- Very competitive fees: costs generally lower than those incurred when encashing sterling cheques overseas, including a highly competitive exchange rate.
The cost of using the Service is related to the value of each dividend payment. Details of current charges and a full list of countries that the Overseas Payment Service operates in (including the latest terms and conditions and application forms) can be accessed from our registrars
International Helpline: +44 121 415 7047